dodge dakota 1994 will not start

I have a 1994 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 5.2L. 5sp. It started to die when driving and after sitting for a little bit started back up again and
ran for a few more days. Now will not even start-starter kicks over and fuel pressure is 36#. I do not see a spark in the cylinder. Can you help?
common failures- coil wire corrioded,bad coil ,bad cranksensor, blown fuses,bad cap and rotor