HELP.

We mesure the presure in the fuel line just when we turn the key in to the start position and we have no presure. Can that be the cause that my 2.5L 1996 Dak take a lot of tries before it start? Couse when the engine is runing i have no problem and it runs fine whit a lot of power. I think that if the fuel pump is bad, it should give me problems at all range of requirements and not just when i start the engine. Any help please?

Reply to
CLT