help,caravan both windows dont work

I am hoping to find a quick response on this one, I have just about given up. I have a 93 Caravan 3.3L both windows stopped working at the exact same time as the a/c. It isnt the switch unless both went out at the exact same time. (unlikely) The electric radiator fan is not working either. I found a fuseable link that had burned through and replaced it (orange).The clutch on the A/C started engaging for short intervals after that. My guess is there is another fuse or breaker that is out that I am missing and is causing all of this havoc all at once. any and all ideas appreciated Dan

PS when I run the trouble code it reads 1, 2, 5, 5, I dont have a chart to read this, so if you can I would appreciate that too. D

Reply to
dgarfias

Mike Martin

is a breaker near the radio somewhere that runs the windows. Right now I am lost.

Reply to
dgarfias