How do I turn fog lights on in '01 PT Cruiser??

OK, if I put the turn signal arm onto right turn, and then pull it back toward me, it turns on the high beams and also turns on the fog lights. However, as soon as the right turn is canceled, the signal arm goes back to neutral and the fogs lights go off. How do I turn them on to stay on??

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

Pull out on the end of the turn signal lever.

At least that's how they work on my sebring.

Reply to
rav