How long will Chrysler do the "Bendix 10ABS" recall?

My beautiful 1991 New Yorker 5th Avenue is starting to show the symptoms of the infamous Bendix 10 ABS problem. It only has 80K miles and had the recall done back in 1996 and again in March of this year! I know that two items are supposed to be for life, but will Chrysler continue to fix these things? I am looking for someone to convert it over to a regular power booser/master cylinder system without ABS. Mechanics here are very touchy about doing such a modification on the brake system, even if they know it would be better.

Reply to
sctvguy1

I found an old post in this NG that says the part are warranted for a

*lifetime.*

I would guess that means for the owner's lifetime.

KM

Reply to
KirkM