i have a 92 dodge dynisty that will go in gear but wont shift

I have a 92 dodge dynasty that will go in gear but won't shift

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 18:18:01 +0000, amy
I have a 92 Explorer that will drive down the road but won't fly in the air.
On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 12:18:03 PM UTC-6, amy wrote:

o-in-gear-but-wont-shif-72137-.htm

I am guessing that your 1992 Dynasty has the 4 speed transmission. If so, t here were many issues with this transmission.
It was a hot topic on this newsgroup for many years. If you wish, you can g et more info by going to allpar.com, and select "transmissions." You will f ind all the latest info on this transmission.
I had a 1993 Plymouth Voyager with this transmission. I was careful about c hanging the fluid on a regular basis, using the correct fluid, but still ha d problems at 100,000 miles. I had it rebuilt by a transmission shop, and i t ran fine for four more years, when the engine developed a problem.
KM