ID Keyless Remote Fob Part No 04686482 AC

Hi, Can anyone tell me what car a Remote Fob with code 04686482 AC on the back would have come from?

Reply to
Tiberius

I can tell you the year they used it but not the model. 1999-2003 if that helps

Glenn

Reply to
maxpower

Dodge Neon or Chrysler PT Cruiser. Later supplanted, at least in the Neon's case, by Part # 04759008 AF, which adds a trunk release button, and a "panic" button.

Reply to
Isaiah Beard

Great - Thanks very much.

Chris.