Kobolds in my car ? ? ?

Almost every day, something is wrong with my Chrysler.Nobody can explain the damages!

Is it possible that Kobolds or Gremlins do the damage at night and has anyone experience with Kobold or Gremlin-damage?

Reply to
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Yes - hire an exorcist. But, whatever you do, make sure you pay his bill on time. Because if you don't, your car will get "repossessed". ba-bomp 8^)

Bill Putney

I owned a Gremlin once...it had its own problems.

Reply to
Richard Smith