Le Baron Convertible 1994

Hi there,

Could anyone please tell me where is the Power Steering Oil Reservoire in the engine compartment for the Le Baron Convertible.

Many thanks

Flavio.

Reply to
Flavio

Look below your altenator. Since you own a 94, I'll bet it's the 6 cyl motor. And the power steering pump is below the altenator on the right (back) side of the motor, closest to the firewall. You can trace the hoses from the rack-n-pinion steering assembly to the pump if you have problems looking for it.

Wink

93 Lebaron Conv 3.0L Project "Headless Horseman"
MWinkle353

Many thanks for your assistance, the problem i have is that the Long Dip stick shows that there is no Oil at all. It is dry. The steering wheel works OK. How could the steering whell work if there is no oil ???

I will locate the reservoire this weekend and see if there is any oilin it.

Yes it is the 3 litre engine and it runs like a dream. I bought it in 1994 from CANADA and had it shipped to Athens Greece. The color is FireRed with Black top and Charcoal leather seats.

It has the INFINITY Radio/CD system and although it works the lights on the panel just went off. Any idea ???

Many thanks again for your assistance.

Flavio

Reply to
Flavio

"Flavio" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@athnrd02.forthnet.gr...

You must be kidding right?

Reply to
Fastload

Couldn't find it, I presume you have to take the alternator out to reach to the pump ???

Anyway I filled it from the tube of the long dip stick.

I took it for a ride after filling it but something new happened the auto gearbox is slipping gears.

What it does is it isn't changing into 3rd gear and stays on 2nd gear. And this morning when driving it still cold, I stopped and when i pushed the gas it didn't move the engine reved like if it was in newtral and the kicked and started moving.

The oil is ok in the gearbox , any ideas ???

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Flavio.

Reply to
Flavio