Metal pushbutton -- what's it for?

What is the metal pushbutton which is in front of the driver's left knee? It's in a 1993 Grand Caravan. It might be in all Caravans for all I know.

Reply to
please-reply-in-the-forum

Not many (any) metal pushbuttons installed from the factory in the last few decades, especially not in the knee-impact area.

Why don't you press the button and see what happens?

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

I think I've seen far too many James Bond movies to ever do that!

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Reminds me of an ancient Nixon/Kruschev joke.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Well don't hold back. Let's hear it!

Bill Putney