Need good source for tan door panels for 1984 D-150

I was blessed enough to find and buy a really nice 1984 Dodge D-150 pickup on eBay for a decent price. It has a really nice body, (Texas cars are well preserved, in most cases), and Spent several hours cleaning up a very neglected interior.

I scrubbed the seat belts with mild detergent, after removing them. I took the dashboard apart, and cleaned everything front and back. I ripped out all the old, stained and torn carpet, to find almost perfect floors, with no rust and even some dollops of body sealer dropped inadvertently, during the initial assembly.

I'm having the seat reupholstered, new carpet installed, and will use a dash mat, to cover some flaws created by former owners who attached things to the top of the dash with various adhesive means. I've recovered the armrests, and I need some way to find a good set of used, but serviceable, plastic door panels, onto which the arm rests will attach.

Anyone here know of a good source for a pair of tan regular cab door panels in a light tan color? If so, you can contact me off list at Max565 at aol dot com. Thanx a ton,

God Bless, Dan'L

Reply to
Dan'L

Check with the dealer for the part # see if he will search the parts network. Places like JustDashes.com can restore yours

Reply to
sqdancerLynn