Pacifica incentives

Now $3k or a financing deal. Looks like they are finally getting serious.

Reply to
Art Begun

I got a better deal than that on mine BEFORE they started offering incentives.

Reply to
RPhillips47

I would hope so. The $3k is before the dealer discount.

Reply to
Art Begun

It was actually $5K off of dealer invoice.

Reply to
RPhillips47

Sounds like a nice deal to me. Was there a trade or financing involved? Or was it a clean deal.

Reply to
Art Begun

I ordered one last week. I am a Chrysler employee and with my GREENSHEET price deduction, with the $3000 rebate and my $1000 retiree voucher - I saved almost $9500. Now, all I need is my car. I had to order what I wanted. BRING IT ON.

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr

No trade, no financing. We were going trade our '96 T&C LXi as it, at the time, was approaching 165,000 miles and needs about $2,400 of work to bring it up to par. As we would get only about $2,500 for it we decided to keep it, I would drive it and in 6 - 12 months donate it to charity and I would get another vehicle. I have now decided it will be better to put some money into it and keep it (can't go out and pay cash for another car and don't want car payments).

Reply to
RPhillips47

My wife drives ours and I now drive the '96 T&C LXi that she drove. She misses the sliding side doors so I have volunteered to drive the Pacifica and she can have the T&C back. I am STILL driving the T&C! You will love the Pacifica, but we do wish the gas mileage was a bit better.

Reply to
RPhillips47