Power Door Lock Malfunction

Oddly enough, my power door locks operate only the passenger side door lock. Both sides only operate the passenger side. The lock still functions manually, I can lock it, just manually. The lock doesn't work with the driver side door panel off, either, so there is no obstruction. Suggestions, ideas?

Reply to
Benjamin Taylor

Have any information on testing or replacing this? Websites, etc. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Benjamin Taylor

Probably a bad door lock actuator motor, or related connection.

Suggestions,

Reply to
Harry Balzak