Power Door Lock Malfunction

Oddly enough, my power door locks operate only the passenger side door lock. Both sides only operate the passenger side. The lock still functions
manually, I can lock it, just manually. The lock doesn't work with the driver side door panel off, either, so there is no obstruction. Suggestions, ideas?
--

--- Benjamin Taylor
--- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Have any information on testing or replacing this? Websites, etc. Thanks for your help.