Problem with my neon 95 help me

I was driving my neon and the car just stop and the light check engine as light up, since then the car wont start , i change the sensor crankshaft because the code was telling me that but it wont work the car wont start after changing the sensor and from now on i dont know what to thing , i also change the spark plug wire and now what i do boys .............

( i m french so excuse my mistake in the text )

Martine

Reply to
Martine

Are you sure your battery hasn't died as in dried up that happened to me in my 95 neon. I had No warnings.

Reply to
wraithyjeep

no that not the problem , the car want to start but did nt , the code reader tell code po340 and after i do that wont start , i even know that this is not the gaz filter and i also change the coil back , i m a little desesperates ..... I m from Gatineau , did somebody do mobile mecanic on the road ?? I will be interessed in that .

Martine

"wraithyjeep" a écrit dans le message de news: RBpge.32560$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com...

Reply to
Martine

Assuming your check engine light is lit, Turn your driver ignition key on-ff-on-ff-on and watch the engine light flash out the diagnostic codes. There should be at least one two digit code which ends with 5 flashes, then a short pause, then five more flashes. (This is 55 which means end of codes.) Post what you see.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

i was so tired to try to fix my car , i send him on a towing to my garage , i will let you know what they found .....

Martine "Bob Shuman" a écrit dans le message de news: d5tlej$ snipped-for-privacy@netnews.proxy.lucent.com...

Reply to
Martine