PT Cruiser 12 volt outlets

There are three places in my PT where their can be "cigarette lighters". It has one in the front of the console. There is a spot for one inside the console storage bin and another spot for one in the cargo area near the back hatch. Has anyone explored whether the wiring is already in place for the two places that don't have the outlets in them?

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

My 2006 Touring Edition had all 3 outlets. My 2010 PT was the same as yours. Never looked to see if the wiring was there.

Reply to
Steve Stone

My sister has a 2008 with only caps over the one in the center rest. I pulled the cap and ran the borescope down there out of idle curiosity. No wiring there on that one. YMMV

Reply to
frendofrenz

Thanks

Reply to