PT Cruiser Rear Wiper

Does it only work with intermttent wipes?

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

Is there an owners manual? My 03 Durango only works in Intermittent.

Glenn

Reply to
maxpower

Apparently the AOL set is not just computer illiterate, but also can't understand an internationally recognized pictograph for "Off" and "Intermittent wiper", the only two symbols found on the rear wiper control...

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Hey asshole, I didn't crawl down there to see what's marked on the switch. When did you look at it? When you were down there giving someone a "Lewinski"?

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

You don't have to crawl anywhere to read the switch, it should be right in front of you while you're driving, unless you've found a way to do it from the back seat successfully. Don't ask a 100% retarded question then get indignant when people are astounded by your stupidity.

I own one, idiot.

Reply to
Paul Johnson