A new Magnum article published

The article isn't online, but the cover photo is....

Of course the neat thing about this article is the blue car in the background... ;-)

Reply to
Steve

Agreed, I'll take one of those over one of the ones in the front any day.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

The "wink" was because the blue one *is* mine... ;-)

And FTR- I'd gladly take the one in front, too... but they didn't offer to give it to me. Imagine that! :-p

Reply to
Steve