Re: 98 Concorde LXI Turnsignals and Parking lights

the correct bulbs need to be in the sockets or too much resisitence can do all sorts of weird things

98lxi wrote:

Hi,

> > I have a problem on my 98 Concorde LXI. > There are no front turnsignals, parking lights or 4 ways. They all > work on the rear. Also my flasher is making the turnsignals and 4 ways > flash very quickly. Do you have any ideas? Front bulbs are replaced, > Fuses seem to be good. > > Thanks > Scott > > -- > Posted using the
interface, at author's request> Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards> Topic URL:

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

tim bur

Flasher.

Reply to
Midwest Div