Re: Car Problems- RPM and Mileage not Showing, and oil Light Is.

I have a Chrysler Sebring 1997 Convertible JX,

> When the car is not moving my oil light seems to come on, thinking the > problem was with the oil pressure I went to get it fixed. It > unfortunately didn?t help. > > I also have another problem with the RPM Gauge, it seems not to work > half of the time, in a random fashion, and when it doesn?t work, my > Mileage doesn?t show either. > > I hope someone out there has any idea what is going on... > > -- > Posted using the
interface, at author's request> Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards> Topic URL:

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

tim bur

Ive had problems with my rpm and mileage not working when my battery started going south. All I did was install a new battery and it worked fine. Not sure, but voltage/current may have not been adequate between the battery/alternator together. This is for a Dodge Grand Caravan SE. Might keep this in mind. B.

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

Brian O