Re: Global Warming - a Liberal Scam?, (was Huge study about safetycanbe misinterpreted by SUV drivers)

Please stop abusing groups with your cross posts.

Mike

"David J. Allen" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Please stop abusing groups with your cross posts.

Mike

The Ancient >

Reply to
Mike Romain

Please stop abusing groups with your cross posts.

Mike

Brand>

Reply to
Mike Romain

When I think it is time to stop posting I will. It is not abuse. Have a good day.

dangerously

Reply to
The Ancient One

Please stop abusing groups with your cross posts.

Mike

Brand>

Reply to
Mike Romain

Please stop abusing groups with your cross posts.

Mike

Brand>

Reply to
Mike Romain

Please stop abusing groups with your cross posts.

Reply to
Bill Funk