Re: Mercedes Quality (heh)

Well, I'm sure being killfiled is absolute torture for someone like Lloyd who thrives on all the negativity that his baiting causes. Killfiles are wonderful things. Usenet would be rather useless without one as the signal to noise ratio quickly approaches zero in unmoderated newsgroups...

Cheers,

MC wrote: > > Dr. Hovel T. Mo> > > >>BTW, I've been watching this newsgroups on and off since about 1994. > >>The only thing that has remained consistent is Lloyd and his > >>pathetic, pedantic posts. My advise, killfile him immediately and > >>don't waste your keystrokes. > > > > > > Killfiles are the revenge of the inept and the refuge of the

incompetent.

> They're only used by bullies or nerds. > > > > I can understand the nerds: they don't want to face up to anything, much > > less life. Bullies only want to dominate. When they can't, they retreat > > into ignorance. > > > > You're one or the other, pal. Choose. > > OK, I'll bite. How does ignoring someone's posts constitute bullying or > incompetence? > > Do you know what a killfile is? > > > Matt >
Reply to
Chris Mauritz

mic canic

Oh yeah, toughguy.

Meet me on the corner of Hotmail and Yahoo and I'll kick the ever loving shit out of you.

-- Me and my Mopes:

1969 Dodge Dart Custom 340. 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda, 440 wedge 1969 Plymouth RoadRunner 440 6pack >450 H.P. 1973 Dodge Coronet Slant 6
Reply to
Dr. Hovel T. Moon

!

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

Yea, well, I agree- the guy (MC ) deserved to be talked-down.

Reply to
Mopar Man