Re: OT (was "Jeep thing or sheep thing?)

Do they drive Jeeps?

Mike

David Allen wrote:

> [...]
Reply to
Mike Romain

Thanks for the various comments. If I get to Salt Lake City (maybe by Jeep) I'll see if I can get to see the 'bone of contention'.

BTW, in anwer to 'nuther Bob's post, I think that child molesters deserve to have the book flung at them whoever they are; sure it make it worse if they are in positions of authority and respect, but maybe that's another issue.

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Me too, but obviously another Church's power in government has prevented any criminal charges against the criminals that knowingly concealed criminals and crimes.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob

True, and that is terribly wrong and I don't know a single Christian who feels otherwise. I know some who claim to be Christians who feel otherwise, but "by their fruit you will know them." Protecting child molesters is simply not behavior a Christian would engage in.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

Matt - You say that as if you think that being a child molester is a choice that they make. 8^) (ducking)

Reply to
Bill Putney

Does that mean you know what the definition of is, is? LOL

mike hunt

'nutter Bob wrote:

Reply to
IleneDover