Thing Brakes

I'm finding conflicting info as to which shoes fit the front and rear of the Thing. One seouce lists the rear axle as using the same shoes as the '60 to '63 Bus. Another says that the Thing uses the same shoes the '65 to '74 Beetle and Ghia. One auto parts store lists the Bendix as same front and rear, while Beck-Arnley shows different.

Who can clear this up? Some places don't list the Thing at all, so it would be helpful to ask for the Beetle or Bus ones of whichever year they are the same as.

Thanks, Ed

Reply to group or eduntz at hotmail dot com

Reply to
Ed

Those guys ought to know everything there is to know about them.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

If A Quiz is Quizical, What is a test?

The Peacemaking Meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict.

Reply to
MUADIB®

Looks to me like they are different front to rear according to:

least they have different part numbers. They're also available at:

<texaseitz

Reply to
Ben Boyle