Recharging the AC on a 1998 Plymouth Voyager with 3.8L engine

Does anyone know where the low side of the AC system is? I don't have and manual and I only see one port and can't tell if it's high or low.

Dan.

Reply to
Dr. Reuse

The one you see (forward in the engine compartment) is the high side. The low side is back by the right strut tower just to the right of the alternator. ("right" as in right side of the vehicle)

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Oops, I reversed the ports. Low side is near compressor and high side in on the frame rail back towards the alternator.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Reply to