Remote entry acting wierd

I have a 2005 Town & Country. A couple days ago, the remote key entry system started acting wierd. None of the bottons on the remote would unlock or open the doors on the van. Suspecting a bad battery, I tried my wife's key. Same result. However, if I manually unlock a door, or pull on the handle to the rear hatch, the key fobs will unlock and open the doors. Its as if the van goes to "sleep" after some period of time and shuts down that module. I took it to the dealer and they said it just lost its progamming, but I'm having the same thing still. Any ideas??

Reply to
Dave