Removal of Drive window & Door handle Shadow

Hi.

I've tried to remove the Window and door handle on my Dodge shadow on the drive door without much success. For the window I removed the window stopper and tried to tilt or angle the window in order to remove it from the track and slip out of the window lift channel, but was unable. I thought of removing these pseudo-screws that attach the window to the window lift channel but concerned I won't be able to remount. They don't seem like normal screws more like rivets??? As for the door handle, I managed to remove mounting bolts but the handle wouldn't fit through the opening. Anyway if you can help it would be great.

Alberto

Reply to
Alberto

Any comments?