RPM meter not moving

What would be the easiest way to trouble shoot it? Thank you in advance.

Reply to
KOG

Mike Behnke

My 95 Lebaron does this. If I whack the instrument cluster near the RPM gauge, it will start working again. Worse in the winter, and now it's getting colder, so I guess I'll have to start beating on it again. Thing works fine in warm weather, so I forget about the problem when it's warm enough to have a go at fixing it. :)

Hope it helps, Henry Bibb

Reply to
Henry Bibb

That's a loose conection or solder joint. Easily fixable.

Reply to
Joseph Oberlander

Reply to
frerichs