RWD in snow

Who the heck said NEVER. Never and always are almost never the right answer on a multiple choice exam.

Reply to
Art

Breaking is important but when you are in the middle of an intersection in Rochester, NY that is substantially ice from people spinning their wheels and slightly uphill and you start sliding back, I'd rather have FWD.

Reply to
Art

Do you read much? Look just a few lines above. It says "In snow, with engine on top of front wheels, with FWD you won't lose traction in snow in my experience."

Saying "with FWD you won't lose traction in snow" is a pretty absolute statement. It doesn't say you rarely lose traction in snow, it simply says you won't lose traction in snow. What part of won't don't you understand?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

If your interpretation of the English language was accurate then you would never need the word "never".

Reply to
Art

Saying that something will not happen is the same as saying it will never happen. At least it was when I was in school.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting