Spark plug problem with PT?

In regard to another post on a misfire at idle, I have a 2001. I just had my mechanic change the plugs at 30,000. His labor charge was $45, the dealer wanted $115. Was there a SB stating that the plugs in the 2001 causing a problem?

The dealer also wanted $75 to change the power steering fluid. I opted out on this seeing that I couldn't find this reccomended service in the owner's manual at any mileage.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

maxpower

There are OEM style dual platinum plugs from Champion for this application and are highly recommended.

Change the power steering fluid. My system started to make noise at about

45,000 miles and was cured by changing the fluid.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

Reply to