Need good price on rim centerpiece!

I have a 2001 PT with the factory Chrome Plated Rims. I lost the center piece. It's a plastic disk about as big as an old silver dollar. $27.10 from a dealer. Wow!!!! Any idea where I can get a better price on this item. Also, in about 500 miles, I "need" to have the spark plugs replaced and the power steering fluid changed. The dealer wants $115 labor to change the plugs and $75 to change the power steering fluid. This seems pricey. And why does the power steering fluid need to be changed? And no, I won't consider changing the plugs myself. They also said I could bring my own plugs. Any brand reccomended for better mpg?

Reply to
TOM KAN PA