The new 2008 Avenger

I've been looking at this new Chrysler car here-

It looks very nice, I like it's styling better than the new Sebring. Is it as I suspect the same as the new Sebring under slightly revised skin?

Reply to
Just Facts

Same platform. We received a couple of R/T's today. MSRP is 26k. Around

22k for the SXT. I'm happy Dodge is sticking with the dashboard ignition. Brings back good memories.
Reply to
Ralph

I noticed the AWD models are using the same 4WD setup as the jeeps, according to the mastertech test they sent this month. FreedomDrive II, is that it? I can't remember... I don't like it. It uses open diff's and uses the brakes to control the differentials. ELSD I believe....Just gimme a good ol' LSD.

Reply to
corning_d3