Vibration in 1996 Chrysler LHS

When I'm driving at highway speed with my foot on the accelerator, the front end has a vibration that stops as soon as I let up on the accelerator. What could be the problem? I don't think it's in the engine, because it idles normally, and sounds normally throughout the normal rpm range.

Reply to
Hawhee

If not engine missing under acceleration, then could be CV joint or wheel bearing or tire issue. Most likely CV joint.

Bill Putney

Thanks, Bill. I think it is the CV joint, as two of my coworkers said the same.

Reply to
Hawhee

You're welcome!

Bill Putney