What a loser!

Remember this chow-chip posting here a few weeks ago? What a freakin' embarassment to all Texans. And the stupid twit actually lives less than

10 miles from ME. Sheesh :-p

I still think the best thing the fool could do with the Durango is sell it to me for $500. I'd put a new 318 in it, and either drive it for a half million miles myself, or sell it and clear a good 10 grand on the deal.

Dipstick didn't even have the 'nads to keep his "guestbook" page open either. Methinks he's not a real Texan. Must be a transplant from somewhere else... ROTFL!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Reply to
Steve

jdoe

And when the occasional one DOES break, there's absolutely no reason to think the replacement would be "another defective 5.2." And wanton destruction of a vehicle that still has a lot of value is S-T-U-P-I-D.

Reply to
Steve

I take it the local zoning enforcement has gotten a little lax, eh? You're supposed to have a 25-mile radius clear of automotive stupidity, Steve.

Clearly, this is a guy who thinks he's going to make a profit by burning his truck. It's a shame, but consider: with the way this fool is acting right now, do you think he ever took care of the thing over the past 5 years? Say he sold it to you for $500. You'd put in an engine, then the trans would fail...then the ABS, then the A/C...

What I think is funny is that anybody in a large urban area gets to see a car or truck burn on the side of a freeway for free at least once or twice a year. I can't imagine why anyone would pay to see it. It stinks and smokes heavily, leaves a big mess behind, and rarely, if ever, are there any _large_ flames. He'd probably have to rig something to even get a decent fireball.

Since he'll destroy the salvage value of all the body panels, most junkyards won't give him anything for it; maybe $25/ton for scrap metal value. Oh, well. There's no shortage of idiocy, is there?

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

Of course not. Its probably something an ex-common-law-wife bought or whipped him into buying, and he's been staggering out of his trailer and beating it mercilessly for 2 years, and it made him REALLY angry when it lasted over 100,000 miles anyway.

Yeah, but a bare Durango with good body panels but stripped of engine, trans AND suspension is worth more than a grand to anyone who can turn wrenches and go junkyard diving to gather the parts to put it back together.

Fire season is coming soon, and we've had a lot of rain to establish a really good fuel mass in grasses and trees. I'd be highly surprised if ANY fire dept. let him do it. Let alone the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.

There never has been, but the 'net just spreads it around faster. And its extra embarrassing when its someone in your own neck of the woods :-(

Reply to
Steve

Ahh, he's proly just a T-Sip.

Richard A&M '81

Reply to
Richard Smith

"THHHPPPPPPTTTT!!!"

Steve UT 86

:-)

Reply to
Steve

He's proly an OU grad trying to degrease his engine the only way he knows how.

And that's "TU 86"

Richard ;-)

Reply to
Richard Smith

The guy needs to tak lessons from the guy who sold his ex's wedding dress on e-bay.

Bill Putney

Now that makes a bit of sense.

Steve

That particular coloring book is on loan to a small secular college in Austin.... heh heh :-)

Reply to
Richard Smith