Where to find cheap RHD Grand Cherokee wing mirror?

Hello,

Could anyone tell me a good place to look for a cheap new or used driver's side wing mirror for a right hand drive Grand Cherokee. Would a passenger's side mirror from the US fit a driver's side from the UK? Jeep in the UK have quoted me =A3305, which seems a bit steep, especially as the mirror unit itself is fine and it's just the door mounting that's broken... Also, would a manually folding mirror fit in the place of an automatically folding version? Thanks for any help,

Tim

Reply to
tim.stapleton

philthy