Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Please Help with Invoice from Local Auto Repair, Charged for Unneeded Parts?
Hi All, I'm hoping y'all can all help me check an invoice I received from my local auto repair shop, I had some work done and want to make sure I wasn't charged for parts I don't need. The work was...
3
3

PT Cruiser ABS dash warning
2010 PT Cruiser. ABS warning dash lamps came on. Code scanner reports C1035, right rear wheel speed comparative performance. Google search suggests replacing the wheel sensor will fix the problem. Was...

Why no 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipses around?
Will post a photo after this message. I'm just curious why these are so hard to find. I've got a 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse I'm restoring to new condition. Still runs like a bat out of hell, just needs...
3
3

Stratus bumper cover. 2003 vs 2004
I need to replace the front bumper cover on my 2003 Dodge Stratus. I can get a good price on one for a 2006. I know that there were some changes made for the final three years, but many parts are...

Chrysler recalling 700k minivans and Dodge Journey for ignition switch woes
General Motors isn't the only automaker with ignition switch problems. Chrysler is fighting it also. From AB Statement: Expansion of Wireless Ignition Node (WIN) safety recall July 1, 2014 , Auburn...
1
1

Two different kinds of Tire Pressure Sensors
Last winter I bought a used set of steel wheels on which to fit snow tires for our '02 Chrysler 300M, which has a tire-pressure monitoring system that is "trained" using a large "donut" magnet on each...
1
1

Car won't start and its leaking
I just went to get an oil change and 30 minutes later my car won't start and when I finally got it started it starts running hot and when I got home it started leaking some fluid that's looks like...
2
2

Any difference in appearance of the strut between performance handling package and non-php model of 2000 Chryser 300M?
Hi there I am riding my 2000 300M in Japan (very rare) but I'm not sure if mine is with php or not. I think Chrysler Japan has sold only one model/trim as simply "2000 Chrysler 300M" as mine. No...
6
6

Overheating on a 1999 grand voyager 3.3
I have a 1999 Grand Voyager. I have replaced the radiator, radiator fan assembly, thermostat (2 times), Temperature sensor (2 times) and fan relay (2 times). The engine does fine as long as the car is...
3
3

1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager both Rear vent windows fail to work suddenly.
The windows were working fine, then the driver side failed to open but the pass side did open, then the pass side will not close. Checked the fuse / relay box in the engine compartment and the one...
1
1

i have a 92 dodge dynisty that will go in gear but wont shift
I have a 92 dodge dynasty that will go in gear but won't shift
2
2

99 300m lower accessory pulley replacement
just was wondering if there were some special way to remove the lower accessory/ac pulley on a 99 300m changed belts an squeaking,when I should have changed the pulley but thought id ask before just...
2
2

No cold Air From 2000 Chrysler T&C's Air Cond.
Hello Everyone, The air conditioner on my 2000 Chrysler Town and Country stopped putting out cold air the other day. It had been working fine up until that point but now only puts out warm air....
2
2

2003 town+ country all dash flashing wipers come on engine won't turn over
after changing waterpump all dash warning lights flashing, wipers both front+ back come on +off, clicking sounds heard+ engine doesen't turn over at all. Could I have messed up crank sensor when...
1
1

Tires for 2006 Sebring?
Hi The wife has the Sebring Crysler Sdn 2006 and it has 205 60 16 tires on it now. I want to know if I can put 215 60 16 tires on it. I have a good deal come my way for 4 new tires and I need to know...
5
5