Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

No "E" in FIAT
It's a strange request when you consider that selling cars should be the prime goal of the man in charge of the major automaker. But Reuters reported that Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Chief Executive...

How are cracks in windshield handled these days?
A few months ago I was working on my car (2000 Chrysler 300m) and lifting one of the front corners to do some suspension work. I didn't hear anything, but at some point it must have been due to body...
4
4

Knocking sound that resonates to the steering wheel
I bought a used 2013 Chrysler 200 (4 cylinder). I hear a knocking noise that comes from the driver's side and it sort of vibrates to the steering wheel. The Chrysler dealership has told me that it was...
1
1

1997 Plymouth Voyager Stalls
My Voyager stalls from time to time while driving. It did it today as I was turning on to my street. It fired up easily. It isn't driven much. About once a week down to the grocery story about two...
1
1

97 Grand Voyager with annoying electrical problem
Every so often I'd "lose" the dashboard display. This is a well known problem and I could drive ok without it (I just had to be extra careful about my speed and not to run out of gas). And after a day...
1
1

Is a torque converter available to replace fluid coupling on 1950 Gyromatic
I have a 1950 Dodge Coronet with the M6 Gyromatic transmission. The car is going to have a substantial restoration and this will be a good time to incorporate any major mechanical changes. If it is...
1
1

Chrysler 300C John Varvatos Limited Edition has AWD
Many of us didn't know what John Varvatos was until last year when they created the Chrysler 300 John Varvatos models. Well , they are coming back for 2014 and with Luxury and Limited versions. The...

1990 Dodge Spirit. Runs Well $600. Located in South Orange County, CA

station wagon aries 1987 under 40,000 miles original
it iS in Lake Elsinore, CA. Steve

Re: 2015 Chrysler 200 looks to put Pentastar's cars back on track
10
10

Dodge Stratus Instrument Cluster Question
I have 2003 Dodge Stratus SE. The little "squares" that display around the currently selected gear in the instrument cluster, no longer display for "Drive" or "3." Is it most likely that the LED's are...
1
1

05 Neon cuts out under heavy acceleration what is the fix?
Have installed crankshaft & camshaft sensors. No change in performance. What do I do?
1
1

Chrysler recalls small number of 2013-2014 cars and trucks over engine debris
From ESPN Report Receipt Date: NOV 06, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V552000 Component(s): ENGINE Potential Number of Units Affected: 522 All Products Associated with this Recall [close] Vehicle Make...

Chrysler recalls AWD 300, Charger, Ram 1500 over ZF transmission
From AB RECALL Subject : Transmission Output Shaft may Fracture Report Receipt Date: DEC 06, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V610000 Component(s): POWER TRAIN Potential Number of Units Affected: 4,194...

Bye bye Chrysler, another American company destroyed by greedy liberal communist Democrats.
Didn't the Ontario and Canadian federal gov'ts have a stake in Chrysler - similar to the stake they had in GM when those companies were bailed out? I'm still driving my 100% Pure Chrysler made and...
9
9