Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bad output speed sensor on '93 Intrepid
Hello, A while back I posted a message about my car dropping into second gear. Today I was able to pretty much confirm that it's the output speed sensor. The speedometer dropped to zero for about 10...
1
1

need parts for 88 daytona shelby z
Any body out there parting out a 88 daytona shelby z?? My son is trying to locate some window seals and some assorted interior plactic trim pieces. any help would be appreciated thank you Bob Johnston

Stratus f* problem for 1.5years!!help
dan try tapping on the egr valve. see if it clears up your idle condition. also try cleaning your throttle body and reseting your computer memory by disconnecting battery while you do the job. good...
4
4

96' Town and Country - PCM Problems
Hello, I have had my PCM replaced twice in the last two weeks. The first was a defective part shipped from Newark, NJ to a dealer in Delaware (what a way to spend a vacation). In between the PCM...
1
1

transmission needed
Looking for a good used transmission: 1996 Plymouth Breeze A/t 2.0L Please advise -- DudLee & Debbie Brennfoerder Edgar, NE 68935

Stratus tire problems
This is an update of a problem with my '02 Stratus I've had for some time. At 15000 miles, I'm on my second set of Goodyear Eagle LS tires (205/60x16). The first set was replaced under warranty by my...

Hey, Canadians: Krown anti-rust?
I've been reading (on the MML) recently about Canada's Krown anti-rust treatment. Here in the States, places like Ziebart have gotten a bad rep because their treatments sometimes plug the drain holes...
4
4

Brake Master Cylinder Reservoirs - replies
Thanks for all your replies - The unanimous answer is don't be fooled by the double filler caps, it's basically all one reservoir and seeing fluid pass from one side to the other does not mean you...

300M tires
Jeeze, how many miles - in how many months? I replaced the original Eagle LS's on my 2000 300M after driving on them for 3 years. Replaced them with Dunlop Sport SP 5000's. No wet weather to say much...
5
5

All those noises
Almost every time I back up I can hear strange noises from the front of my vehicle . It sound like wire is grabbing something , and I feel brake pedal moving up and down (sort of slow vibrating ) a...

Re: OT (was "Jeep thing or sheep thing?)
Do they drive Jeeps? Mike David Allen wrote:
11
11

61 Chrysler 300 parts?
I'm new here...I usually hang out on the Studebaker NG, since I drive an Avanti and have several other Studes and NO Mopar stuff! Anyway, I'm looking for some body repair panels or replacement parts...
1
1

Re: Chrysler 440 V-8 question.
1 1/4". use the impact if you can get it on it's much easier to zip off. Barry A. Lee Mark wrote:
5
5

part number help
cleaning up the basement and found parts which i could use some help identifying : 3833031.........door skin 1857857.........a-arm if anyone happens to know what these may fit i would sure appreciate...
1
1

'90 New Yorker Wiper Arm Removal
I have a 90 New Yorker that I am trying to remove the wiper arms from, and I am having a rough time of it. I have lifted the cap on the end of the arm, and removed the hexnut holding it, but I can't...
2
2