Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Opinion on 1991 Eagle Talon STD
I need your opinions on the 1991 Eagle Talon STD. The mileage on this car is 66K and is listed as very good shape. Is this car a reliable one? The asking price is almost $2,000, which is kind of high....
2
2

Re: Napa Brake Rotors for 98 Intrepid
Hmmm - the end of that last paragraph should have said: "...one big difference I noticed immediately was no delay from application of brakes to braking effect that I had experienced with the original...
2
2

Auto AC Fan Problem
The car: 1997 Chrysler Concorde LXi with automatic climate control The problem: Today the fan starting cutting out at irregular intervals of anywhere from 5 seconds to 15 seconds. Starting up the fan...

Front end Vibration 2000 Caravan
check the run out of the tires in the front i would bewt they is some excessive runout on the tire which should not be anymore than .030 and the rim even less Randy Bish
6
6

Re: 91 dodge caravan se emissions test
A new cat will do much to help the van pass a smog test. But it depends on why it failed. Check for fault codes. I don't think oil is profitable to spend you time and efforts on. You have certain smog...
3
3

96 PS pump interchange?
I have a 96 with a 3.0 that has a fluid reservoir. The ps pulley has a chunk missing, it's plastric. Will a regular pump (w/o the reservoir) fit and work from another Chrysler car or van? I know the...

89 caravan auto window broke-easy fix?
hi, my driver side window stopped working the other day. you can hear the motor goin, but the window is 'limp' and falls down when i try to pick it out of the door well. is this something i might be...
2
2

Re: '93 Acclaim ignition cylinder replacement
I finally found someone that could tell me how to install the new style ignition cylinder. He works at an auto wrecking yard. The metal part that takes the place of the pin is oriented on the ignition...

Jeep Tires
What is the largest tire I can fit on a 1992 Jeep Cherokee Sport with no problems? Also how do I find out which speedo gear will correct for the larger size? I am currently running 215/75/R15 and want...
4
4

Re: Cost of Sebring Convertible
According to their website they were released in April 2001 in Germany -- Rickety
5
5

Re: 2000 Caravan - broken part
It may be a sensor for the brake equalizer. The equalizer changes the braking force applied to front versus rear brakes as the vehicle weight load changes. It reduces the chance of front or rear wheel...

Sebring Convertible 1998 Leaking -- HELP
I've owned convertibles for over 50 years -- I've just discovered that my 1998 leaks like a sieve. It seems to back up into some reserve area from the from front door back -- but not the truck. Then...
4
4

300M A/C pressures way too high (solution)
Good old D-C dealers.... I've got a 2001 Caravan that just had it's FOURTH shot of 134A. Two time, a year apart, I complained about poor cooling. They say it's fine, until we go for a ride, and it's...
24
24

Re: Neon interior light stuck on
Checked that. I have also noted that the "door ajar" and "airbag" dash warning lights are permanently on.
1
1

Re: 95 concorde 3.5, gas leak
Chris There was a recall for 96 Town and Countries for this type of leak, I would check if the Concorde has a similar problem and should be the subject of a recall Brian Fields
2
2