Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1997 Grand Caravan gauge problem-HELP
Recently I got 97 Grand Caravan. When I test drove it the ABS light stayed on. When we checked it back at the shop, after restarting it, the light was off. They checked it out and replaced the rear...

Re: Risks of sharing platforms
Regarding the LS and it's sales: "The overall mid-size premium car market is a key battleground in the U.S. car market -- with sales growing 50 percent since 1996 to 435,000 units. According to...

Carlisle PA 2003 MOPAR meet
I just put up some pictures from the Carlisle MOPAR meet -

Re: Intrepid window problem
I'd love to but the area I'm in is semi-rural so pickins are slim.
3
3

Re: 97 T&C, 4 or 2 wheel alignment?
I work for chrysler, have never seen or heard of an alignment "recall" and have never seen a recall (issued by chrysler) with such numbers as you have used. Where did you get this documentation? Maybe...

Re: 96 T&C Wiper problem solved
you are right except on one issue the dealer techs that are flat rate give less than a %%&**)* if they do it right the first time by the way i have been fighting city hall for 6 years and have been...
5
5

Re: Can't they Get it
It's under warranty yet, make them fix it-if the dealer cannot, contact customer assistance and get them involved.

Re: Chrysler's Pacifica
My experience with dealer web sites is that the data is updated on a very infrequent, casual basis. In fact, it appears that they use the same tactic that they use in placing newspaper advertising:...
13
13

Re: No sheep, please!
I think you need to investigate a modern threaded newsreading client, even Outlook Express, instead of that junk AOL viewer. Then you wouldn't be seeing that "jeep sheep" stuff. Ted

A/C Question - 94 Intrepid 3.5
After vehicle startup, the A/C does not start blowing cold air until 5 minutes has elapsed? Then it works great. Any ideas what might be causing the problem? Thanks.
1
1

Minivan tensioner again
Thanks to those who replied that I could get the mounting bold with a long extension and a 15 mm socket, but I cannot make it work. I am betting that I left out a crucial piece of info, its and AWD...
1
1

1997 Intrepid cooling problem with 3.5 l V6
On this one with 420 000 km, it started boiling coolant, tried to refill and bleed it, no luck, runs for a while and then pushes out most of the antifreeze out through the expansion tank. So the new...
4
4

1999 Grand Caravan ES- Brake Warning Light
The brake warning light (not the ABS Light) periodically goes on when I apply the brakes while making a hard right or left turn and when I make a hard stop while going straight ahead. The light then...
7
7

Poor compression
Hi. I have a dodge shadow 1991 with 186000kms, been experiencing rough idle and very poor mileage. Took the car to the garage and measured cylinder compression...results 1 - 135 2 - 70 3 - 85 4 - 130...
4
4

Master Brake Cylinder - '93 Plymouth Sundance
We have squishy brakes and noticed that the brake fluid flowed freely from one master cylinder reservoir to the other ( Ie: when you topped up one reservoir the level in the other one rose as well)....
3
3