55 Chevy P/up Radiator

I'm looking for a 55 Chevy P/up Radiator, 19 inches wide only. I keep getting 24 inch models and they just don't fit. Anyone got one of these?

Thanks,

Rich

Reply to
Rich

====================== Sounds like you have a first series '55 with the Advance design of the '47-'54 trucks, and you're getting radiators for the second series '55 with the Task Force design of the '56-'59 trucks. Any of the vintage Chevy truck vendors will sell you the right part if ask for the right part.

Joe

Reply to
Joe Way