New to group, and need help...

Believe it or not, I just got my parts from LMC. The Shift Collar that I purchased actually comes with a pin designed to fit. Looks like it is somewhat different than the original, but if it works, I'm happy. Now if I could just find my steering wheel puller..... Thanks for all the advice and help.

-Dave

-----

"I used to have a handle on life - but it broke"

Reply to
dbpbandit

That should be a "roll pin" and a "good" Ace hardware should have one. They're cheap so you can buy a couple if needed. Check the hole in your lever by inserting a drill bit that just fits, then check the size at the hardware store. The hole in the housing usually gets enlarged. LD

Reply to
LD

I finally changed over to elec ignition last year in my '70 Blazer (with about 225,000 showing and which I've owned since '78 with about '90,000). But they'll NEVER get my 4 bbl Q Jet!! (unless they pry it out of my cold dead hands.) LD

Reply to
LD

I hear ya guy, screw thr fuel injection!!

Reply to
LARRY929