Re: WARNING!: GM CHEATING THOUSANDS

Shoulda bought a Mustang!!!!!

WARNING: GM CHEATS THOUSANDS > >GM IS CHEATING THOUSANDS OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY, LEAVING MANY STRANDED & >IN FINACIAL DIFFICULTY, WARRANTEE COMPANIES ARE GOING BANKRUPT TRYING TO >KEEP UP WITH EXTENSIVE REPAIRS FROM FAULTY GM ENGINEERING. >3.1 lt. & 3.4 lt. ENGINES ARE LEMONS IN ALL MODELS > >SALES ARE WAY DOWN! >STOCK IS ON ITS WAY! >I'M GETTING OUT WHILE I STILL CAN >G. WAGONER REFUSES TO REALIZE PROBLEMS >GM REFUSES TO MAKE GOOD TO CUSTOMERS >AND NOW THEY TAKE THE JOBS TO CHINA! > >WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! >PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION > >

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans,

16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )
Reply to
V'ger

V'ger had writtennews: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I am new to this NG and thought it was about classic trucks. I am missing something with this post.

Reply to
Barney