Rallypack for a -65 Mustang

Does anybody know where I can get a rallypack for our -65 Mustang (don't want one for -66 model, only the -65)? Been looking everywhere, haven't been able to find any shops who sells them.. Used one is no problem..

Tomas Kristiansen Norway

Reply to
Tomas Kristiansen

Did you try National Parts Depot

? I think I saw 'em in their catalog some time ago.

har det bra!

Jim S. '82 Mutant

Reply to
Jim S.

Thanks, Jim!

Gonna give them a call, and we'll see! :) Do you (or anybody else for that matters) know of a good place to look for used parts in the Las Vegas area? Going over there in february, and have some sparetime on my hands.. so why not go looking for some goodies while we're there? :)

Tomas Kristiansen Norway

Btw Jim, - Takk for hjelpen! (=thanks for the help!) - :)

"Jim S." skrev i melding news:ciq0d7$ snipped-for-privacy@dispatch.concentric.net...

Reply to
Tomas Kristiansen

Entering into the unknown, V'ger seeks information used to maintain his Vintage Burgundy 1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 w/289 ci 4v oem A Code V8, C4 Trans,

16x8" Vintage 40 wheels, with BF Goodrich gForce T/A 225/50ZR16 tires, American Racing "Mustang" Centercaps, and a whole lot of other stuff; )
Reply to
V'ger

Yeah, I got that, but my Norwegian ends at stuff like - Ja, Takk for maten, Ringness? Nei, Halling.

Jim S. '82 Mutant

Reply to
Jim S.

ebay.com

do a search for "rally pac"

Make sure you are sitting down when you see how much they are selling for.

There are a lot more 65 style Rally Pacs for sale on Ebay than 66 style.

Erich

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner