truck

Im looking to buy a used toyota tacoma truck what is the best way of going about this thanks

Reply to
Frances Watson

S.Lewis

that's autotrader.com and cash in your pocket when you go to look at it. If your in an area requiring a smog check, the seller should have done this. I rarely go see a car or truck till the smog is done. If the seller has clear title and smog, and I have cash, all that remains is dealing. Oh, and the drive home.

Reply to
Luba Papageorgio

Hmmm ... don't have it check by your mechanic for hidden faults?

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 20:32:59 GMT, "Luba Papageorgio" found these unused words floating about:

Reply to
Sir F. A. Rien

My buy check list is incomplete as replied. Yes and yes; thanks

Reply to
Luba Papageorgio