1984 ExCab 4X4 22R Manuals

Does anyone have any PDF manuals to send? Repair, owners...anything. I just bought this truck from a friend. Has 68,000 original miles. It's been repainted and is in decent shape...needed tires and brakes. I've looked locally and on Amazon for Chiltons or such but have found nothing. Please send to p snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com . Thanks in advance, Paul

Paul