Wood Beds

I recently got a 56' Chevy and am looking to redo the bed. It won't be garaged 100% of the time as I plan to run it around town and take it to work. Any suggestions on wood finish to stand up to rain, snow, and sun?

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard

Hi Leonard!

Have a peek here:

And while you're at it, have a look at the rest of the site!

-Brendan

Reply to
BrendanM

Thanks Brendan for the link. Also thank you Murray for the e-mail and suggestions on types of wood.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard