Latest threads in Classic Cars - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Norton Classic Servos
Anyone had any dealing or contact recently. I get no answer on the phone numbers I have, and have not had an answer for some weeks / months. I know that there had been some problems illness, but I am...
3
3

Oh my gawd!
sure whether to laugh or cry.
4
4

Guess the car.....
Guess the car.....
23
23

I've been musing
For the last 25 years, I have owned and driven automatics - not because I was particularly wanting an automatic, but because that is what the cars coming my way happened to have. But I have noticed...
27
27

FA: Triumph GT6 Mk III
Late non-rotoflex model for auction on ebay, item number 200107052288.

Jaguar XKR Silverstone for sale
One of only 50 made

Moder Classic!! For Sale
Hi I am selling my Ford Explorer on eBay UK I know it's not the right forum BUT someone may be interested in purchasing a good vehicle for towing your classics. finishes in the next few hours if...
4
4

Fuel tank sender unit - 1947 Morgan 4/4
Any thoughts/opinions would be welcome re this problem, guys. Fuel gauge didn't work; problem traced to tank sender unit, so new sender unit purchased - actually for 1966 A-H Sprite, because we knew...
4
4

71 DODGE CHARGER
anyone selling any?
8
8

Jaguar E-type 4.2 but what series?
Guys, I recently found a Jaguar e-type that I would like to buy ... but what series is it? I do not want to contact the owner before knowing exactly what is it and being able to make a reasonable...
4
4

British Leyland part numbers starting wit "ADA"
Am I right in thinking these would be parts for the Austin/Morris 1100/1300 range?
2
2

Identity of car
Hi all, interested to find out what the car is that Stephen Fry drives in the ITV series "Kingdom". Light blue open-top, bit like a small bentley, anyone know what it is? Thanks. Badger.
3
3

Type 35 Borg Warner spares
Gentlemen, Can somebody point me to a source of spares please, specifically for my Rover 3500 speedo drive on the gearbox. Thanks, Martin P
4
4

Re: Identify this car badge - lion/dragon surrounded by 3 knives/swords.
Jon ( gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying : Not one I can place. I've added the classic group to the list.
30
30

AutoMoto Italia
Cracking day out - loads of classic Italian cars and bikes present.
3
3