Latest threads in Classic Cars - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What car is this?
Please could anybody help to identify this car and the approximate year of manufacture? people in the car are identified as Raden Mas Noto Dilogo (son of SultanPaku Alam, Jokjakartan royal family,...
4
4

identify this car?
Please could you help to identify this car and the approximate year of manufacture? I am trying to age an old photograph that I have.
9
9

Rover 800 Diesel MK1 - Brake Master Cylinder
I'm trying to find a replacement master cylinder or repair kit for my 1990 MK1 rover 800 diesel WITHOUT ABS. Rover (dealers?) can't help, they can only supply 4 seals not the complete repair kit...
19
19

Glass's Gudie for Sale
Hi There I have obtained and are selling a number of Glass's Guides Here are three of them. I have September / October & The current Month November Thought someone might be interested. Thanks...

Ken: Do you have any relatives in the US?
That are also in the high quality car restoration business?
80
80

Siva Moonbug
Does anyone know where I could find a Siva Moonbug, in any condition, to buy?
10
10

Jackall system refurb....
Can anyone tell me where I can get the rams (legs) for my Jackall system refurbished? I know they are old, and every hydraulic company that I've contacted has declined to help. The rams do move under...
2
2

Woolies leather restoration kit.
I've got one and have made a start, and so far, so good - the results are fine. But some parts have two tone leather and no mention is made of how to mask in the instructions even although I obviously...

Amazing collection in Mondial de l'auto Paris 2006
Hello, This year, there was an exhibition of classic cars during "le mondial de l'automobile 2006" in Paris. It was called "l'incroyable collection" ! And, it was.... incredible !! ;-) I just add on...
9
9

Moggy Traveller looking for a new mate!
MORRIS MINOR TRAVELLER DATE OF REGISTRATION - MAY 1970 TAXATION CLASS - HISTORIC VEHICLE MOT - AUGUST 2007 VERY ECONOMICAL TO INSURE AND MAINTAIN "I'M 36 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE BEEN WELL MAINTAINED...
4
4

FS: Sunbeam Talbot 90 DHC and Morris Oxford MO
Hi Folks, I've been asked by a friend to investigate selling her late husband's two classic cars. One's a 1954 Sunbeam Talbot 90 convertible. Utterly solid and rust free - it lived in Rhodesia - but...

looking MGB gt
looking for a 60s or 70s MGB gt if anyone has one for sale
3
3

Best sites for buying TR6?
I'm looking to buy a 1971/72 TR6 and have been ambling around the net for good sites that advertise them. Apart from the obvious (autotrader, ebay, exchange & mart), which sites would the group...
4
4

e type for sale
Jaguar E type- soft top car, needs little work as most has been now sorted. Good engine and gearbox, exhaust may need replacing, mechanically, body, paint and leather is immaculate. Car has 7 months...
2
2

Ammco brake shoe grinder - Replacement abrasive belts source
I have a model #880 Ammco brake shoe grinder and need to find a supplier of the abrasive belts. I have contacted Ammco and the parts person did not have any information on the product at all. I have...
1
1