Sunbeam Imp for sale

Gentlemen, I have a metallic green 1967 Sunbeam Imp Sport for sale, it has been off the road for several years and will require work. The engine is seized. I bought it from my wife's aunt estate when she died but because of a Bedford CA camper and stationary engines I cannot see myself ever getting around to do it up. I am asking £425.00 or near offer. Please email me direct to address below.

Regards,

Martin Perman

Reply to
campingstoveman