Towing service? Help

Anyone know of somebody in the West Midlands, near Walsall who owns a Tow truck or A Car trailer and will pick a car up for me from crewe? Its a 80 mile round trip?

Anyone know any ideas of what to aim to pay for this? Was thinking of using my AA membership but I dont think theyd believe I'd broken down as the car has no engine!

Cheers

Ben

Reply to
Benje

=A31 per mile.

--=20 Conor

"Cogito Eggo Sum" - "I think, therefore I am a waffle"

Reply to
Conor

Here's your best bet

Andy

Reply to
Andy R

Not cheap, though.

I've just had a quote of around £420 to move a car and 2 motorbikes from Milton Keynes to Caerphilly.

Reply to
SteveH